This performance is Rain or Shine. Everyone must have a ticket.
FAIR ADMISSION IS NOT INCLUDED. YOU MUST PAY FOR PARKING and YOU MUST PURCHASE FAIR ADMISSION SEPARATELY.
Children 5 and older are admitted into concerts with a ticket. Any child under 5 years of age are only allowed to attend shows specifically designed as family (such as Parade, Tractor Pulls, Rodeo, Monster Trucks or Demo Derbies) or children’s events, but must have a ticket to attend. Children ages 5-12 must be accompanied by an adult at the concert (adult must attend) and have a ticket. Ages 13 and above may attend without parent/guardian and must have a ticket.
NO Chairs, Umbrellas, Coolers, Strollers, Backpacks, Weapons, Smoking (except in designated area), Illegal Substances, Glass Containers, Audio or Visual Recording Equipment.
For Your Information:
– Photography restrictions vary per event
– Shoes and shirts must be worn
– Proper Attire must be worn to all concerts and shows. See through garments without proper undergarments are prohibited.
– Please silence all cell phones
– NO PETS ALLOWED, with exception of service dogs
– Gates open approximately 1.5 hours prior to concerts
– Designated Smoking Areas are on each End of Track Seating
– All bags and purses can measure no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″ x 3″ and may be subject to search
– Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or discarded
– Campground accommodations are available – call 888-673-6501 for information
– Upon entrance be prepared for a security screening process complete with metal detection.
By purchasing or otherwise accepting a ticket to this event, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 (coronavirus) or any variant exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the Event, you and any guest voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 or any variant and agree not to hold the Allegan County Fair, its employees. and Board of Directors or the entertainers, their employees, and company liable for any illness or injury in connection with you or your guest’s attendance at the Event.